Tuesday 15 February 2011

Test Render Of The Current Progress

As I wanted to have a high level of detail and realism represented in my animation, I decided it was necessary to use an advanced rendering engine. VRay 2.0 grants me access to an enhanced library of shading possibilities, which in themselves, give all the materials a more realistic feel (as light is calculated in a much more precise manner to that of the default Scanline renderer). After finishing the creation of the assets, and building the seen (placing computers of desks and chairs on the ground) I did a quick test render. To the left is the resulting image of the C010 computer lab, rendered with VRay.
  Of course, the windows are a standard material for the time being, but this will be changed in the final artefact.

No comments:

Post a Comment